merqxs.com is a website of: AIRworkspace Technologies BV (hereafter: AIRworkspace)
Place of business: Anna Boelensgaarde 24, 3824 BR Amersfoort, The Netherlands
Postal address: Anna Boelensgaarde 24, 3824 BR Amersfoort, The Netherlands
Our registration number at the Chamber of Commerce is: 65531043
When you visit our website or use our mobile applications and/or other software, our servers do not recognize your domain name or e-mail address. When you visit our website, we do store on our Dutch server:
- your domain name, but not your e-mail address, when you visit our website and/or use our mobile application and/or other software;
- your e-mail address if you share it with us;
- all information regarding pages you visit on our website and/or mobile application and/or other software;
- all information you provide voluntarily (such as research data and/or website registration).
This information is used:
- for internal purposes and then removed;
- to improve the content of our website;
- to personalize the content and lay-out of our pages for each individual visitor.
The information may be shared with organizations with whom we have contractual relationships, who may use the information for operational purposes.
Data are shared with:
- parties AIRworkspace works with in order to provide the most comprehensive products and services possible.
- other users who are part of the AIRworkspace community.
- business administrators. (These accounts have access to all business accounts and therefore to personal data of accountholders.)
- legal authorities, when these request information with the aim of:
- monitoring compliance with the (Dutch/EU) law;
- protecting the safety of other persons/users (indication of potential loss of life or serious injury);
- prevention of fraud or abuse of AIRworkspace or its users;
- protection of property rights of AIRworkspace.
- record your preferences;
- record information sessions, such as information about items you add to your shopping list;
- record information specific to you, such as the web pages you have consulted to reach our website;
- inform you of news which may be of interest to you, on your next visit to our website;
- record your previous activity on our website or provide you with better service on your next visit to our website.
We do not have partnerships or special relationships with third parties on the Internet.
We have taken the necessary safety measures in order to prevent the loss, the unauthorized use or the alteration of information we receive from you. Data are protected as much as possible through secure connections (SSL) and encryption. Data are stored as long as you make use of our service. As soon as you delete your account, your personal information is deleted as well. There may be a delay due to backups.
- by e-mail: email@example.com
- by phone: 0031880899899
- by letter: Anna Boelensgaarde 24, 3824 BR Amersfoort, Nederland
About communication by e-mail
If in future you do not wish to receive emails from AIRworkspace, please contact us at the above address.
We may share the email addresses of visitors to our website with organizations with whom we have contractual relationships and who act on behalf of AIRworkspace or resell AIRworkspace products or services. If you do not wish your email address to be shared with third companies or organizations, please contact us at the above address.
About communication by phone
If you give us your telephone number via the web:
- AIRworkspace may contact you by phone regarding information about our products and services. If you do not wish to receive such information, please contact us at the above address.
- third parties with whom we have contractual relationships and who act on behalf of AIRworkspace or resell AIRworkspace products or services may contact you by phone. If you do not wish to receive such information, please contact us at the above address.
Upon request we provide visitors to our website access to all information we keep about them. If you wish to access this information, please contact us at the above address.
Upon request we offer visitors of our website the opportunity to correct information that we keep about them. If you wish to correct your personal information, please contact us at the above address.
About communication by letter
If you give us your postal address via the web, you will only receive the information you request, at the address you provide.